Administrator password recovery windows server 2008 r2
Administrator password recovery for windows server 2008 r2 – How to recover a administrator password for Windows Server 2008 on HP/IBM/DELL/Lenovo/Fujitsu server when forget login password.
As a windows server administrator, It is a trouble issue if you lose your server administrator password and don’t have a password reset disk. Lots of way can help you regain access to your server. Here i show you the easiest solution which can help you solve your problem, and save much of your time and keep your data safe.
Spower Windows password reset Special is software designed for recovering lost password for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012 when forget login password.
You can recover your server 2008 password by following the steps below:
1. Download and install Spower Windows password reset Special to a accessible computer.
2. Start Spower software and use it to create a password reset disk.
3. Boot the server computer from password reset disk. Remember to set your computer to boot from CD/DVD drive or USB drive before boot from password reset disk.
4. Recover Windows server 2008 administrator password with Spower software.
I did what I was told to do I used a USB and I did format it first I looked at what was on USB the n when I put it in laptop I followed those directions. turning it off and f12 then the program says its not a password recovery disk. tried this at least 5 times please help I need this computer.
- How to reset administrator password Windows Server 2008 r2
- Forgot administrator password windows server 2008 r2
- Windows 2008 active directory password recovery