How to make your Windows 7 run faster and more effectively
- Are you satisfied with your computer?
- Do you have to wait for several minutes or more time to boot your windows 7?
- Do you have to wait for tens seconds to start a program?
- Do you have to wait for tens minutes to copy a large file from on disk to another disk?
- Do you have to wait for few minutes to switch one program to another?
If you are confused with the issues above, keep reading. The following tips tell you how to make your computer to work at good status – run faster and more effectively.
Optimize your windows 7 to make it run faster
1. Uninstall the program you do not need any more.
2. Clear the Garbage files. Don’t leave the garbage file take full of your hard drive.
3. Do Disk Defragmenter. The less fragmenter your computer has, the better performance it has. So do this every month.
4. Close the services the system or the program does not need. The services will run as the system, it will take your CPU and memory.
5. Do not run lots of programs at one time.
6. Reboot your Windows 7 if it has running for a long time. If your system has run for a long time, it will have great deal of memory leak which cannot be used until you restart your computer.
Upgrade your computer hard ware to make it run at higher speed
1. Add more memory to your computer. The more memory you have, the better performance you have.
2. Upgrade your CPU to a higher speed CPU. CPU is the most important part of a computer. Change the low performance one to a better one if you have enough money.
3. Upgrade your display card to a better if you want your computer to have a better game playing.
3. Upgrade your old hard drive to higher speed SSD. A higher speed SSD will let your system and program run faster and more effectively when it frequently do reading and writing operation.