Install windows 7 from usb
Finalbooster is a very good tool to burn many kinds of system mirror image files to USB flash drive or CD/DVD disk. It can help us make the windows 7 installation simple and quick. We just need a USB flash drive or a blank DVD disk, and Finalbooster. The whole process of making windows 7 installation disk is guided step by step. What you need to do is to follow the steps and the on-screen instructions.
1. If you have some knowledge about computer and have a good computer operation skill, then you can see the brief steps of installing windows 7 with USB flash drive. —Brief Steps
2. If you don’t have much knowledge about computer, I recommend you to see the detailed steps of installing windows 7 with USB. It will guide you step by step.–Detailed Steps
1. Brief Steps for installing windows 7 from USB:
- Step 1. Download Finalbooster, install it and run it.
- Step 2. Select the iso image file to burn.
- Step 3. Restart your PC and set boot from the USB installation disk.
- Step 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Windows 7 operating system.
If you have any question in the process of installing, you can see the detailed steps.
2. Detailed Steps
Step 1. Download the Finalbooster, install it on your PC, and then run it.
Step 2. Prepare a USB flash drive and insert it to your computer
Step 3. Click “Browse” to select a Windows 7 iso image file. The system iso image files you can download from the www.microsoft.com.
Step 4. Click “Burn to USB” begin to burn the iso image file to your USB disk.
Step 5.When burning finished, you can take this USB installation disk to install windows 7 on other computers.
To use this installation disk to install windows 7 on your computer, you should set your computer to boot from the usb drive, and then boot your computer from this USB disk.
Step 6. Then appear the interface of installing windows 7, you can follow the on-screen instructions. Do it as the prompt.
- 1. How to install windows 7 from usb
- 2. How to install windows 8 with usb
- 3. How to install windows Vista with usb
- 4. How to install windows 7 with CD/DVD disk