Locked out of laptop forgot password | How do i unlock my laptop
Have you encountered the same issue as above? And finding a way to unlock your laptop? The guide described in this article to can help recover your laptop login password in a few minutes, just take it. The guide below shows you how to use Spower Windows Password Reset software to unlock laptop password for Windows 7/vista/8/xp/2000, and Windows server 2003/2008.
Guide to unlock laptop password:
- Step 1: Download Spower Windows Password Reset Professional edition and install it to a computer you can access. If want to recover password for Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, I recommend you get Special edition.
- Step 2: Create a USB password unlock diskwith Spower software.
- 2.1 Insert USB flash drive to the computer you can access.
- 2.2 Start Spower Windows Password Reset, choose “USB device”, and then click “Begin Burning” to create a USB unlock disk.
- Step 3： Access to BIOS and set the locked laptop to boot from USB flash drive.
- Step 4: Inset USB password unlock disk to the locked laptop and restart laptop.
- Step 5: When Spower software starts, select a user you want to unlock its password, and then click “Reset” button to remove its password.
- Step 6: Click “Reboot” button to restart laptop, and login laptop without password.
Topics about laptop password recovery:
- How to Unlock windows 7 password
- I forgot my laptop password windows 7
- Forgot hp laptop password
- Locked out of windows 7 forgot password
I forgot the password to my laptop, and i was locked out of my dell laptop. Does anyone can tell me how to unlock my laptop password without restoring my system to factory mode. I change my laptop password few days ago, but now i try all the possible password i remember, but none of them works. I need a way to get into my laptop without making any data lost. Help please. Thanks in advanced.