Macbook Forgot Windows 7 Password
“I have a Mac book, and I installed double system on it. One is Mac OS X, and the another is windows 7 ultimate. However, I forgot my login password for my Windows 7. Does somebody can tell me how to recover my windows 7 login password on my Macbook? Thanks in advance.” – Question from Apple forums.
Do you have the same problem as above? Forgot Windows 7 Password on Macbook, and finding a way to fix the issue? If so, take the way in this articles to recover it without any old password.
Steps to recover forgotten windows 7 password on Mac book:
1. Create a password recovery disk with Spower Password Tool.
To create a password recovery disk on Mac computer, see How to create a windows password reset disk on Mac By this way, you can create a password recovery disk with your Mac computer.
To create a password recovery disk on a Windows computer, see How to use Spower Windows Password Reset Professional. By this way, you can create a password recovery disk on your windows computer.
2. Set Macbook to boot from USB or CD disk.
- When mac book power on, hold down C key to boot from CD disc.
- When mac book power on, press Option and then choose USB flash drive boot from.
3. Insert Spower Password reset disk to Macbook, and boot the Macbook from Spower password disk.
4. When Spower Password software starts, select a windows 7 user, and click “Reset” to remove its password.
5. Click “Reboot” to restart Mac computer. Take out the disk if get a “Please eject the password reset disk” message.
- How to reset(recover) the computer password on Windows/Linux/Mac
- How to reset or recover windows password on Mac