Questions about Windows Server 2008 password reset
This page shows questions which you may come across when using Spower Windows Password Reset (SWPR) to reset windows server 2008 administrator password.
1. Does Spower Windows Password Reset software support Windows Server 2008 r2 enterprise?
A: Yes. Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate & Special Edition support Windows Server 2008 r2 standard, Windows Server 2008 r2 enterprise, Windows Server 2008 r2 datacenter, and both 32bit and 64bit.
2. Does Spower Windows Password Reset software support Windows Server on Raid?
A: By default, Professional, Ultimate and Special support Intel Embed Raid Controller only. The Raid edition support most of the popular raid controller, you just need to send your raid controller model to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive the right version.
3. Can SWPR retrieve the original password of windows when i forgot it?
A: No. SWPR do not retrieve the current password. SWPR can reset windows password for any user without any current password, which take a few seconds only.
4. My laptop does not have CD-ROM. Can i use SWPR to reset lost password for my laptop?
A: Yes. You can use SWPR to create a USB password reset disk to reset the lost password. See http://www.windowspasswordsreset.com/windows-password-reset-guide/
5. SWPR cannot detect my windows on my computer, what can i do?
A:Contact us with email@example.com, and tell us your computer model, we will fix the bug and send you a new version.
6. Can i use SWPR on more then one computer?
A: You can install our software on one computer only. But you can use it to create more then one password reset disk, and use these password reset disk to reset password one more then one computer.
7. I cannot set my computer to boot from USB drive, what do i do?
A: Please refer to How to set computer to boot from USB drive.
8. I have set my compute to boot from USB drive, but my computer cannot boot from Spower Windows Password Reset disk, something i have do wrong?
A: You may did not burn the password reset program to the USB drive correctly. See http://www.windowspasswordsreset.com/windows-password-reset-guide/.
- Windows Server 2008 Password Recovery
- Windows Server 2003 Password Recovery
- Windows 7 password reset