Need help to reset Windows server 2008 r2 domain administrator password
Need help to reset Windows server 2008 r2 domain administrator password. I have problem on using Spower Windows Password Reset Special to recover my administrator password on my Windows Server 2008 r2 Enterprise.
I am running Server 2008 R2 and have gone through the steps. I have download the program (Windows Password Reset Advanced), burned the CD, Loaded In Win XP PE, reset the Administrator to Hello@2011, added another user PHigginson with Hello@2011, but upon reboot, the password is not reset and the added user is unavailable. I feel as though I have wasted my money and don’t know what else I can do. Please assist.
– We are sorry for that our software did not work right for you. You can download this special edition an try again. The domain common user will not appear at the user list, you can use the Add User button to add it to the user list and then reset its password or after resetting domain admin password, log on server computer as administrator to reset its password.
Please download the program (Spower Windows Password Reset Special) and install it to a accessible windows computer, and use it to burn a Windows server 2008 password recovery disk, and then boot your server computer from the recovery disk. When boot from password recover disk successfully, you can follow the instructions below to set a new password to the administrator account.
Steps to reset Windows server 2008 r2 domain user password:
1. Select 2008 system if you have more then on systems on your computer.
2. Select administrator user. If the user does not appear on list, you can use “Add user” to add to the list.
3. Click “Reset” to set a new password to the selected user. To meet the 2008 password policy, a default password is provided.
4. Click “Reboot” to reboot computer. Eject the password recovery disk when you are prompted to eject the disk.
1. The password will be set to Spower@123456789 by default.
2. If create a new user, the password of new user will be set to AaBb@987654321 by default.
3. If fail to reset the password of administrator user, you can try to create a new user.
4. When log on screen appears, please wait about 2 minutes, and then type in user name and password to log on.
If have any problem, please contact us immediately.
- Forgot administrator password windows server 2008 r2
- How to Reset administrator password Windows Server 2008 r2