Windows 7 starter forgot password, how to recover with usb?
Windows 7 starter forgot password, and have no reset disk? How to recover the lost password with USB drive? My laptop is hp mini, which have no CD/DVD drive. –
This is a password question asked by yahoo answer member. Here I also show workable ways to solve the problem when you forgot password on windows 7 start.
1. The best way to reset a forgotten password is use windows 7 password reset disk. See http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Reset-your-Windows-password.
2. Recover Windows 7 password with ophcrack. ophcrack offer live cd to create a bootable password recovery disk which can boot the locked computer and retrieve the forgotten password.
3. Reset Windows 7 password instantly with spower password software. You can follow the instructions below to reset windows 7 password and get into windows. Tips: If you are reading this article on a mac computer, you can see http://www.windowspasswordsreset.com/reset-recover-windows-password-on-mac.html#how-to-use for help.
3.1 Download Spower Windows Password Reset Professional and install it.
3.2 Create a Windows password reset disk.With Spower software, you can create a USB password reset disk easily.
3.2 Set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM or USB drive.
- Detail about setting the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM, see How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM
- Detail about setting the locked computer to boot from USB drive, see How to set computer to boot from USB drive.
3.4 After setting the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM or USB drive, insert Windows password reset disk to the locked computer, and restart the locked computer.
3.5 When Spower password software starts, select and windows 7 user and then click reset button to set a new password for it .
Tags: Windows 7 starter forgot password, Windows 7 forgot password