Windows 8 ultimate password recovery
I forgot my administrator password to my Windows 8 ultimate on my new Dell Inspiron. Now I cannot open my Dell laptop without password. I asked Microsoft tech-support for help. They told me to reset the lost password with windows 8 password reset disk, but i don’t have a password reset disk. I want to recover the lost windows 8 password with a software. Does anyone can tell me that is there a Windows 8 password recovery program can work with my computer? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Have you ever been lost or forgotten your windows 8 password, and locked out of your computer? No matter what reason to caused you are locked out of your windows 8 computer, now you can get Spower Windows 8 password recovery software to recover the forgotten password and regain access to your computer instantly. Just follow the step by step guide below:
1. Get Spower Windows 8 Password reset software and install it to a accessible computer. Spower password software can be installed in Windows 8/7/vista/xp/2000/2003/2008/2012.
2. Start Spower password software and use it to create a Spower Windows 8 password reset disk. You can use Spower password software to create a USB or CD/DVD password reset disk.
3. Set the windows 8 computer to boot from USB/CD/DVD drive.
4. Insert Spower password reset disk to the locked computer, and restart it.
5. When Spower software starts, follow the instructions below to reset a windows 8 user password:
- 5.1 Select a windows 8 system from list box.
- 5.2 Select a windows 8 user from list.
- 5.3 Click “Reset” button to set a new password to selected user.
- 5.4 “Reboot” computer and login windows 8 with new password.