windows server 2008 r2 default administrator password?
Question: Is there a default administrator password for windows server 2008 r2? How to get in to my Windows server 2008 (r2) if I forgot the login password and I am locked out my computer?
Answer: When you install windows server 2008 on your computer, a built-in account named Administrator was created, and you must set a password for it. On windows, one user account only has one password, so there isn’t another default password for it. Although there isn’t a default administrator password for windows server 2008, you still have solution to get into server 2008 computer by recovering or resetting it password. The following solution may be helpful for you.
1. Use Spower Windows password software to create a password reset disk, and reset the forgotten password with the disk.
See: Spower Windows Password Reset – Reset forgotten for windows 8/7/vista/xp/2000/2012/2008/2003.
2. Use Ophcrack to recover the forgotten password for Windows server 2008.
3. Use Winpe to get into your computer, and create a VB script to reset the lost password.
- Is there a default administrator password for windows 8?
- reset administrator password for Windows Server 2008 r2