Office Password Remover - Remove password for Word/Excel 97/2000/2003 document immediately
Office Password Remover can help you remove (delete) the open password for the password protected Microsoft Office document in a few minutes. This is very helpful when you lost your Office document open password.
- Remove open password for Microsoft Word 97~2003 document (*.doc) immediately.
- Remove open password for Microsoft Excel 97~2003 document (*.xls) immediately.
- Reliable - 100% success rate.
- Safe - Don't cause any data lost.
Simple steps to remove Office document password
- Step 1: Download and install Office Password Remover on your Windows.
- Step 2: Open an Office (Word/Excel) 97~2003 document.
- Step 3: Click "Remove Password" to remove the protected password.
- >>More Detail: Guide to remove Office password.
- Products for Office Password Removal or Recovery
- Office Password Recovery
- Recover the lost password for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook 97~2007 document.
- Word Password Remover
- Remove the protected password for Microsoft Word 97~2003 document in a few minutes.
- Excel Password Remover
- Remove the open password for Microsoft Excel 97~2003 document instantly.
Q1: I forgot password of my Word 2007 document. Can i use this software to remove the protected password?
A:Hello guy. This software does not work with Word 2007 document. However, you can use Office Password Recovery to recovery the lost password for it.
Q2: I want to know how long it remove a password?
A: Hello. It will take 1~3 minutes to remove a office document password.
- I use your software to remove a administrator password on windows 7 home edition with NTFS partition without formatting the system successfully. Thank you very much.
- Windows 7 Password Reset is a professional windows password reset tool for those who have been locked out of computer. It is smart to empty the previous password without erasing anything.
- Thanks a lot, Number 1 did the trick. I must have got it wrong the first 20 times I was in the bios :-)
Thanks to you, I can now use my PC again.