How to Recover Password for Files and Archives?
Forgot files and archives password? Password Recovery Tools 2012 is a powerful password recovery toolkit software, which recover password for Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, PDF etc. The Following is a step-by-step guide on how to recover lost or forgotten file and archives password with Password Recovery Tools 2012.
Step1. Click "Recover Password for Files and Archives".
Step2. Click "Word Password Recovery".
Step3. Click "Open" button and browse for the appropriate file.
In the Open File Dialog, select the file and click "Open".
Step4. Select an attack type to recover the file password.
Password Recovery Tools 2012 Offers Four Powerful Attack Types: Brute-force Attack, Mask Attack, Dictionary Attack and Smart Attack.
Step 5. Click "Start" button to start the attack, then you will get your lost password.
Once the file password is successfully recovered, the dialog box with passwords is displayed.
Now you can instantly recover your lost password:
- Password Recovery Tools 2012
- Download Professional Version
- Download Ultimate Version
- Download Special Version
- Buy Now
- How To Use
- Password Recovery Tools 2012 helps me not only recover my Windows 7 password, but the RAR file password, thank you very much.
- Now I have set password to all account of my PC. I don't want my computer to be hacked in a few second.
- Thanks. I have recovered windows 7 admin password of my Toshiba laptop. Now I will never worry about forgetting the password.
Tag (windows 7 passwod)
- Windows 7 password reset
- Forgot windows 7 password
- Bypass windows 7 password
- Recover windows 7 password