How to Reset Windows Password with Password Recovery Tools
Forgot Windows password, how to regain access to windows? This guide will help you reset Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/NT/2016/2012/2008/2003/2000 password with Password Recovery Tools.
Key steps for resetting Windows password:
- Step 1: Download Windows Password Reset and install it.
- Step 2: Create a Windows password reset disk.
- Step 3: Set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM or USB drive.
- Step 4: Boot the locked computer from Windows password reset disk.
- Step 5: Reset Windows password.
Step 1: Download Password Recovery Tools and install it to a computer. Password Recovery Tools can be installed in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/NT/2016/2012/2008/2003/2000.
Step 2: Create a Windows password reset disk.
With Password Recovery Tools , You can create a Windows password reset CD/DVD disk or Window password reset USB disk :
- To create a bootable Windows password reset CD/DVD disk, refer to How to create a CD/DVD Windows password reset boot disk.
- To create a bootable Windows password reset USB disk, refer to How to create a USB Window password reset boot disk.
Step 3: Set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM or USB drive.
- To set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM, refer to How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM for step by step instruction.
- To set the locked computer to boot from USB drive, refer to How to set computer to boot from USB drive for step by step instruction.
Step 4: Boot locked computer from Windows password reset disk.
After setting the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM or USB drive, insert Windows password reset disk to computer, and restart the locked computer. Wait for a moment, Spower Windows Password Reset will startup and ready for you.
Step 5: Reset Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, xp, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, and 2016 password.
When Spower Windows Password Reset startup and ready, you will see screenshot shown as follow:
Now, follow the ,, and steps to reset windows password.
- Select a Windows system you want to reset its user password.
- Select a user you want to reset its password.
Note: If your Windows is vista/win7, the Administrator user may be disabled. If you reset Administrator user password , it will be enabled.
- Click Reset button to reset user password.
Notice: If your Windows is Win10/8/7/Vista/2000/NT, the password will be set to blank (You can log on without password). If your Windows is Server 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000, the password will be set to Spower@2011 by default. Please remember it.
- Click Reboot button to restart computer.
When following dialog pop up, eject Windows password reset disk, and click Yes button to restart.
After rebooting, you can log on your windows with new password.
Now you can instantly recover your lost password:
- Password Recovery Tools
- Download Professional Version
- Download Ultimate Version
- Download Special Version
- Buy Now
- How To Use
- Password Recovery Tools helps me not only recover my Windows 7 password, but the RAR file password, thank you very much.
- Now I have set password to all account of my PC. I don't want my computer to be hacked in a few second.
- Thanks. I have recovered windows 7 admin password of my Toshiba laptop. Now I will never worry about forgetting the password.
Tag (windows 7 passwod)
- Windows 7 password reset
- Forgot windows 7 password
- Bypass windows 7 password
- Recover windows 7 password