Forgot Microsoft account password windows 8 reset with Spower disk
March 25, 2015 | by Spower
Forgot password to windows 8 Microsoft account and finding a reset disk or program tool to reset or remove the password? If so, please keep reading. This post tells another way to reset password in windows 8 Microsoft account if you cannot reset the password without the solution described in What to do if forgot windows password.
When you forgot a windows 8 or 8.1 password, you can reset it with reset disk, or reset it online. These methods are detailed on Microsoft official site What to do if forgot windows password, so I recommend you read the guide before you try other actions to fix the problem.
If you have no idea to reset Microsoft account password in windows 8 or 8.1, I recommend you Spower Windows Password Reset Special which can reset password for local user account, domain account and Microsoft account in Windows 8/8.1 and other version of windows.
Details for reset Microsoft account password in windows 8 or 8.1:
Step 1: Download and install Spower Windows Password Reset Special on another windows computer.
Step 2: Run Spower Windows Password Reset Special, insert a USB flash disk to computer, select USB device, and then click Begin Burning to create a Spower reset disk.
Step 3: Unplug USB flash disk and plug in it to the computer which you forgot Microsoft account password to.
Step 4: Setup the locked windows 8 computer boot from USB flash drive. More detail, see how to set computer to boot from USB drive. Tips: If the BIOS of the locked computer is a UEFI BIOS, you can refer to https://craftedflash.com/info/how-boot-computer-from-usb-flash-drive for more detail.
Step 5: When Windows Password Reset Special runs, select a Microsoft account, and click Reset button to set a new password to the selected Microsoft account.
Step 6: Click Reboot to restart your windows 8 computer, and take out the USB flash disk, and then you can login Microsoft account with the new password.
- Windows password reset
- Windows 7 password reset
- Reset windows 2008 domain admin password
- Remove administrator password
- Very good - very good effort - thank you – I was able to add a user with this version of the tool and logon! As long as the user is a member of the administrators group - I was able to reset the password of an existing administrator type account and logon. So it appears the product works fine now. Thanks, the Windows 2003 PE was a nice touch also!
- Now I have set password to all account of my PC. I don't want it to be hacked in a few second.
- Dear tech support, many thanks for your em ail. It did work. I am able to remove the admin password. Thanks