Forgot Windows Home Server Password - How to Recover?
I forgot my Windows Home Server Administrator password this morning and was locked out of my computer. I need a Windows Home Server Password recovery program to help me get into my computer and go on with my job. I have try to use chntpw to reset my Windows Home Server Password, but it cannot recognize my home server. Any help would be appreciated.
- Is there software solve this problem? Yes Spower Windows Password Reset Special can help you reset password for Windows Home Server when you forget it. And you will learn how to use it to recover administrator password for home server.
Step by Step guide to use reset Windows Home Server Password:
1. Download Spower password reset special and install it to a accessible windows. You can download the trial version from here:
2. Make a Windows home server password reset disk: Insert USB drive or CD/DVD disc, and then click burn button to home server password recovery program to disk.
3. Boot the Home server computer from password reset disk.
3.2 Insert Home server password reset disk, and restart home server computer.
4. Reset Windows Home server password with Spower software.
When the following screen appear, you can thoose a windows and the administator account, and click "Reset" button to create a new password for it.
5. Click "Reboot" to restart computer and then you can logon with new password.
Reinstall Windows or Reset (recover) lost password when forget windows home server password?
When forgot a windows password, many people first format their hard drive and then reinstall windows and other applications. However, this is not a good way to solve the problem, because it will take much time and moreover it may make data lost. In my mind, the best way to solve the problem is to get a professional password recovery software and use it to recover the lost password.
- Windows password reset
- Windows 7 password reset
- Reset windows 2008 domain admin password
- Remove administrator password
- Very good - very good effort - thank you – I was able to add a user with this version of the tool and logon! As long as the user is a member of the administrators group - I was able to reset the password of an existing administrator type account and logon. So it appears the product works fine now. Thanks, the Windows 2003 PE was a nice touch also!
- Now I have set password to all account of my PC. I don't want it to be hacked in a few second.
- Dear tech support, many thanks for your em ail. It did work. I am able to remove the admin password. Thanks