Windows Password Reset for Mac
Windows Password Reset for Mac can help to reset or recover local and domain admin password for windows 10, 8, 7, vista, xp, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016. You can create a windows password reset disc on Mac OS (Mac OS X, Mac OS X v10.0 or later) and use the password reset disc to reset your windows password or create a new user.
- 3 Editions of Windows Password Reset (Mac Version) Compare Editions >>
How to Use
Reset or recover Windows Password within 4 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Download Spower Windows Password Reset cd Image (spower-windows-password-reset-for-mac.iso) to a Mac computer.
- Step 2: Create a windows password reset disc from Mac.
- Step 3: Boot your windows computer from windows password reset disc.
- Step 4: Recover (reset) your windows password.
Step 1: Get Windows Password Reset for Mac - Get windows-password-reset-for-mac.iso live cd.
Step 2: Create a password reset disk disc on Mac
- Option 1: Create a cd password reset boot disk:
- 1. Start Disk Utility.
- 2. Add windows-password-reset-for-mac.iso to Disk Utility.
- 3. Select windows-password-reset-for-mac.iso and click Burn button to burn.
- More information, see Step by step guide to create windows password reset disk on Mac.
- Option 2: Crate a USB password reset boot disk:
- The USB password reset disk only apply on computer with UEFI booting.See how to create a USB Windows Password reset disk on Mac.
Step 3: Boot windows computer from password reset disc
- Insert password reset disc to windows computer.
- Access to BIOS and set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM. More information, see How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM. To boot your Windows PC from USB password reset disk, see How to boot UEFI computer from USB disk .
- Restart windows computer and boot it from password reset disc.
Step 4: Recover (reset) windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, xp, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 password
- 1. Select a windows system from drop list.
- 2. Select an account from list.
- 3. Click Reset button to reset or remove the password of selected account.
- 4. Click Reboot button to reboot you windows computer.
- 5. Login windows with new password.
- I have bought Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate edition, it is so good that it helped me reset my Windows 7 password in a few minutes. Before this I had tried a lot of methods found on internet, but just waste of time. Thank you very much.
- Thanks to your Windows password reset tools, so that I could reset Windows 2008 domain password instantly to log into the password-protected computer. I will recommend this utility to my friends for sure.