Spower SQL Password Master
Spower SQL Password Master can help you reset the password for SA user and other user account when you forgot your MS SQL Server login password. When resetting the password, it just make a few change to the SQL master.mdb file, and don't make any data lost. It works fine with MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014.
- Reset sa user and other user account password for MS SQL Server.
- Work with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014.
- Just need a second to reset a password.
- Do not make any data lost.
A few clicks to reset SQL user password.
- Step 1: Download and Install Spower SQL Password Master. It can be installed in Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012 and Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
- Step 2: Stop MS SQL services.
- Step 3: Load Master.mdb file.
- Step 4: Select a SQL user account and reset it password.
- >>More Detail: Spower Spower SQL Password Master User Guide.