How to create a windows server 2008 password reset disk with software
This tips shows how to create a windows server 2008 password reset disk with password software, and boot computer from password disk to reset admin or other user password.
This article will be helpful when you forgot administrator password of Windows server 2008 (r2) and cannot login windows. The password disk can help to reset the lost password for administrator without any password.
Tip: This tips only shows how to create a windows server password reset disk on windows, if you want to create a password reset disk on Mac and Linux computer, see Windows Password Reset For Mac and Windows Password Reset (recovery) in Linux.
Now, we can follow the instructions and take a few clicks to create a windows server password reset disk.
Step 1: Download a windows server 2008 password recovery program, and install it on a windows. Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate (SWPRU) and Windows Password Rescuer Advanced (WPRA) are powerful password software who can reset local and domain password for windows 2008/2003/2000/7/vista/xp.
Download Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate.
Step 2: Create a password reset disk with Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate. Insert USB or CD/DVD disc and then click the burn button to make a bootable password disk.
Step 3: When SWPRU burn password reset program to USB or CD/DVD successfully, you will get a message prompt burning successfully, and then you can use this password disk to boot server computer and reset password for administrator.
Step 4: Boot computer from password reset disk. Insert password disk to server computer, set computer boot from USB or CD/DVD device, and then restart server computer.
Step 5: Reset administrator password for windows 2008 server. Select administrator account and reset it password.
- Forgot Windows 7 password no reset disk
- Forgot Windows Vista password no reset disk
- How to recover or reset windows 7, vista and xp password without reset disk
Now you can get Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate:
- I can use the solution 2 to reset my Dell password for windows 7? Answer: Yes, but Dell laptop BIOS Entry Key is F2 or Fn + F1.
- A months ago, I create a new administrator password to my Toshiba laptop, but I lost the password of my laptop.
- Thanks. I have recover my Toshiba admin password. Now I will never worry about forgetting the password.