How to create a USB Windows password reset boot disk
This tutorial describes how to create a USB Windows password reset boot disk with Spower Windows Password Reset Professional, Ultimate or Special. With this bootable usb password reset disk, you can recover your windows password easliy.
Note: To create a USB Windows password reset boot disk, you must have a writable USB drive with minimal capability 128M.
First: Download Spower Windows Password Reset Professional, Ultimate or Special edition and install it to a Windows. Spower Windows Password Reset can be installed in Windows 2000/xp/2003/vista/7/8/10/2008/2012/2016, Screenshot shown as follow:
Second: follow the steps below to create a USB Windows password reset boot disk:
Plug in USB drive to the computer. Note: Your USB drive will be formatted and all data will be lost.
Select the usb drive you want to burn Windows password reset program to.
Click "Begin Burning" button to start burning password reset program to USB drive.
Burning successfully. You have created Windows password reset USB disk successfully. You can use it to boot your desktop PC or laptop and reset forgotten password.
Now you can instantly reset windows password:
How To Use
- How to reset windows password
- How to recover windows 7 password
- How to reset domain password
- How to bypass Windows password
- With Spower Windows Password Reset Professional, I reset my Windows server 2008 admin password finally and regain access to Windows.
- Thanks to Windows Password Reset Ultimate, I can logon my server now. It is powerful Windows password software.
- Thanks to your Windows password reset tools, so that I could reset Windows 2008 domain admin password instantly to log into the password-protected computer. I will recommend this utility to my friends for sure.