Locked out of computer forgot password
“I locked out of my computer forgot password what to do? I have a new hp laptop with Windows 8 Ultimate system and I set a new password to it yesterday, but i cannot log in with that password. Can someone tell me how to reset or recover my computer password?” – Question from yahoo answer.
“I forgot the password to my computer and I am locked out of computer windows 7, what do i do to get in my computer? Do somebody can help? Thanks” – Question from MSDN social network.
Have you come across the same issue and cannot get into your computer? If yes. Don’t upset. You still can unlock your computer password and get into your computer without reinstalling windows, as long as you have another accessible computer and a USB flash disk. And it just take your a few minutes. Two efficient solutions for you. Just choose the one you like.
Solution 1: Unlocked (Reset) computer password with Spower Password Reset Tool.
Solution 2: Reset computer password with NT Password Tool (Chntpw).
1. Unlocked (Reset) computer password with Spower Password Reset Tool
Spower Password Reset Tool is a wonderful password program which can reset forgotten password for Windows 8/7/vista/xp/2000 and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/2000 without old password. It will help you create a password unlock disk easily and you can unlock your computer with a few clicks.
- Step 1: Download Spower Windows Password Reset Tool and install it.
- Step 2: Create a Windows password reset disk.
- Step 3: Set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM or USB drive.
- Step 4: Boot the locked computer from Windows password reset disk.
- Step 5: Reset Windows password with Spower software.
More detail, please see How to reset windows password with Spower software.
2. Reset computer password with NT Password Tool (Chntpw)
NT Password Tool is a powerful password reset tool as well as Spower Password Reset Tool, more over it is free at all. However it work on DOS environment，so you have to pay more attention for it.
You can get it from official site or download directly from here: NT Password Tool. And you can follow the guide in the following article to use it to reset your computer password.
You may be be interested in the following articles:
- I forgot my Windows 8 password what to do?
- Windows Server 2008 r2 administrator password recovery
- How to reset Windows 8 password if forgot password