Forgot windows 7 password no reset disk?
"Forgot windows 7 password no reset disk. What can I do to recover my windows 7 password without reset disk? " - A friend asked me a couple days ago.
What to do if we forget our windows 7 user password and have no password reset disk? From this article, you will learn 3 effective and simple ways to recover or reset windows 7 password without old password in a few minutes.
1. Forgot windows 7 password no reset disk? - Recover with Spower software
Spower Password Reset Tool is a professiona and reliable password program which can help you recover win 7 user password if you forget login password and cannot login win 7.
To reset Windows 7 password with Spower Windows Password Reset, just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download Spower Windows Password Reset Professional (trial version) and install it in an accessible windows. Spower Windows Password Reset Professional can be installed in windows 2000/xp/2003/vista/7/8/10/2008/2012/2016.
Step 2: Create a Windows password reset disk. You can use Spower Windows Password Reset to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB disk.
- To create a Windows password reset CD/DVD disk, please refer to How to create a Windows password reset CD/DVD disk.
- To create a Windows password reset USB disk, please refer to How to create a Window password reset USB disk.
Step 3: Set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD or USB drive.
- If you need more information about booting computer from CD/DVD-ROM, please visit How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
- If you need more information about booting computer from USB drive , please visit How to set computer to boot from USB drive.
Step 4: Boot the locked computer from Windows password reset disk.
Plug in Windows password reset disk to the locked computer, and restart it. Wait for a few seconds, Spower Windows Password reset program will start and ready for you.
Step 5: Reset forgotten Windows 7 password with Spower Windows password reset program.
When the Spower Windows password reset program is ready, do the steps below to reset windows 7 admin password:
- If you have multiple Windows system on computer, select the one you want to reset its user password, here we select a windows 7 system.
- Select the Administrator account. Here you can select another account if you want to reset its password.
- Click Reset button the reset the administrator password to blank.
- Click Reboot button to reboot computer.
After rebooting, you can login administrator with blank password, so you regain access to you windows 7.
After logging on windows, you can use the net user command to change the password for administrator and other account password.
2. Forgot windows 7 password no reset disk - Reset it via administrator account
If just forget password of a standard user account, the lost password can be reset by other account who has administrator privilege.
Method 1: If the administrator account is a super administrator, use net command to reset an account' password. Net User <user name> <new password>.
Method 2: Use User manager panel to reset an account's password.
- Open Control Panel.
- Open user manager panel (User Account and Family Safety).
- Click User Accounts to list all enabled account in windows.
- Click an account name to open single account setting panel.
- Click Change password on left panel, and input new password for the account.
3. Windows 7 forgot password no reset disk - Reset with Windows 7 install CD.
If you have created a windows 7 password reset disk before forgotten password, you can follow the steps below to create a new password for current user.
Note: If an administrator resets your password, you might lose access to some of your files.
If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message.
Click Reset password, and then insert your password reset disk or USB flash drive.
Follow the steps in the Password Reset wizard to create a new password.
Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don't need to make a new one.
More information, see How to reset windows 7, vsita and xp password with password reset disk
Now you can instantly reset windows password:
"Hello, I forgot password windows 7, and I have tried many password programs and spent hour and hour to reset or remove the unknown passcode, but I still cannot login my windows. I tried to boot my windows 7 on safe mode, but I couldn't login with administrator account. I also tried to use ophcrack to find my lost windows 7 password, but i failed with password not found. I don't want to format the hard disk and reinstall windows 7. Can anybody tell me how to get around my windows 7 password? Thanks."
-- Hello, A premium password software can help you reset your windows password quickly and save you much time. Recommend password software, Spower Windows password reset Professional, Windows Password Rescuer Personal.
" I forgot my windows 7 password no disk, I need your help. This morning, my windows 7 system crashed, so I restored it by a ghost backup file which I created one year ago. After restoring my system and want to login, it asked me to enter password. I tried several passwords I usually use, but all couldn't work. Now I need to get a password program to recover or remove the forgotten password. Does anyone can give me a workable suggestion? Additional, My computer is Dell XPS 14Z, and system is windows 7 Home premium. Thanks in advance."
-- Hello, if have no password reset disk, you can use Spower Windows password reset Professional to create one, and use it to reset the lost password. More detail, please refer to the method 1 in this page.
"I forgot the administrator password of my windows 7 on HP laptop, how to remove administrator password in windows 7 without password reset disk? Additional, my laptop does not have CD-ROM. I can use USB flash drive or usb pendrive only. Thanks a lot"
--Several workable ways are shown in this article, please select a suitable one and use it to reset your windows 7 password.
More about forgetting windows password:
- How to recover windows password
- How to bypass Windows password
- Reset Windows 2008 domain admin password
- I have reset my Windows 7 admin password. I want to know if this method can be used to reset Windows 2000 admin password? Thanks a lot.
- Before using your password program, what I can do is to format my hard drive and reinstall windows if I forget my windows password. Now I can reset lost password with Spower password program at any time.
- Thanks very much. With Spower windows password software, I can reset my windows 7 password without a password reset disk.
- Success but with some delays, first DVD failed then cdr worked then on laptop I need to delete every password for the three listed users but finally got it to get past the login menu
. Thanks. Regards.