Windows Server 2012 administrator password recovery
Windows Server 2012 forgot administrator password? And are your finding a way to to recover it password? Keep reading, you will learn how to reset Windows Server 2012 administrator password from this password recovery guide.
This guide describes how reset admin is tat or password for Windows 2012 with Windows server password recovery software.
Step by step guide to reset Windows Server 2012 administrator password:
1. Download Spower Password Reset Special and install it.
2. Create a Spower Server Password recovery disk with Spower software. Insert CD/DVD disc or USB flash drive and then follow the step by step wizard to create a Spower Server Password recovery disk.
4. Insert Spower Server Password recovery disk to 2012 server computer and restart it.
5. When Spower Server Password recovery program starts, select administrator account, and reset it password.
6. Restart 2012 server computer and login with new password.
I lost my Windows server 2012 administrator password on my Dell Poweradge. I have tried to recover the administrator password with 2012 install cd, but i cannot got it work. For security reason, I don't want to take it to computer repair store for repairing. I want to get a Windows server 2012 password reset tool and get around the login password. What i can do to fix the problem? Thanks in advanced.
- Hello, Spower Windows Password Reset Special can help you solve the problem. See Windows Server 2012 administrator password recovery.
- Windows password reset
- Windows 7 password reset
- Reset windows 2008 domain admin password
- Remove administrator password
- Very good - very good effort - thank you – I was able to add a user with this version of the tool and logon! As long as the user is a member of the administrators group - I was able to reset the password of an existing administrator type account and logon. So it appears the product works fine now. Thanks, the Windows 2003 PE was a nice touch also!
- Now I have set password to all account of my PC. I don't want it to be hacked in a few second.
- Dear tech support, many thanks for your em ail. It did work. I am able to remove the admin password. Thanks