HP password reset | Reset HP laptop password in windows 7 instantly
I forgot HP laptop password in windows 7? What can I do to recover it? Many newbies asked. Don't worry! This article will show you available solutions to recover or reset HP laptop password for windows 7/Vista/xp instantly. These solutions work well with HP Compaq, HP Pavilion, Compaq Presario, HP TouchSmart and HP Desktop & All-in-one PCs.
With these solutions, you can reset your hp laptop login password without the old password. Even more, they are easy and simple to use, even your are a computer newb. You just need a USB flash drive or a rewrite CD/DVD disc.
1. Reset HP password with Spower Windows Password Reset Professional.
This is an effective way to reset password for windows 8,7, vista, xp, 2000, 2003 and 2008, and it work well with all model HP laptops. Spower Windows Password Reset Professional is an easy use windows password reset program. You just need a few steps to reset password for your hp laptop.
- Download Spower Windows Password Reset Professional and install it.
- Create a USB or CD/DVD password reset disk with Spower Windows Password Reset Professional. Just insert disk, and follow the wizard to make a bootable password disk.
- Plug in password reset disk to HP laptop.
- Press F1 to access to BIOS, and set HP laptop to boot from USB drive or CD/DVD-ROM. Restart HP laptop.
- Reset windows local or domain password with Spower Windows Password Reset Program - Select an user and click reset button to reset its password.
More information: How to use windows password reset
2. Reset HP laptop password with Windows 7 Password Reset.
If you want to reset HP laptop password for windows 7 start, home basic, home premium, professional and ultimate edition, I think Windows 7 Password Reset is good choice. Windows 7 Password Reset is easy to use and economical. It can help to create a bootable windows 7 password reset disk and reset windows 7 password in a few minutes.
More information: windows 7 password reset
3. Reset forgotten hp password by Windows password reset disk.
Tip: To make the solutions be done, you should have created an USB Windows password reset disk before, or you should try other solutions.
In windows xp:
- Boot HP laptop to welcome screen, double press CTRL+ALT+DEL to switch to classic login screen.
- Click OK button.
- Click Reset... button on Login Failed prompt dialog.
- Plug in Windows password reset disk to your HP laptop.
- The next operations will be very easy, you just need to click next and next, until to finish.
In windows 7, Vista:
- Start Windows 7 to login screen. If you enter wrong password, you will receive a message that says your user name or password is incorrect. When this message appears, click Reset Password to go on.
- Insert Windows password reset disk to HP laptop.
- Follow the step by step instructions to reset the lost password.
If you usually forget your windows password, create a windows password reset disk.
4. Reset or recover your hp laptop password with ophcrack or chntpw.
Ophcrack and chntpw can help to recover or reset windows 7, vista and xp local user password offline. Here are the tips for using them.
- Create an USB or CD/DVD password boot disk with ophcrack or chntpw. You have to do burn ISO image to USB flash drive or CD/DVD disk by yourself.
- Boot HP laptop from password boot disk.
- Follow the instructions to reset or recover windows 7, vista or xp password. If use ophcrack, it will hack password for each user automatically. If use chntpw, you have to follow more then 5 instructions to reset one user's password.
Get Windows Password Reset Professional and recover your HP laptop login password:
- How to reset windows password
- How to recover Windows 7 password
- Reset windows 2008 domain password
- How to bypass windows 7 password
- I have reset Windows 7 admin password on my HP laptop. I want to know if this method can be used to reset Windows Server 2003 and 2008 admin password? Thanks a lot.
- Good. From this article, I learn many ways to hack windows password.